或许我的行为回让你觉得我很冷血,
maybe my actions will giv you the feeling that i'm cold hearted,
其实,我真的觉得这样是为你好.
i'm doing this for your own good.
原谅我的冷漠,
forgive me for treating you so cold,
我不求你体谅我为你做的一切;
i wouldn't want you to understand everything i've done for you;
但这一切一切都没有要伤害你的企图.
but,i don't mean to harm you with things i've done.
或许我回在一同样的心情去爱另一个人,
maybe i'll love another person with the same feeling, even more,
或许我永远都走走不出对你的思念;
maybe i won't be able to get out of this feeling forever;
但我们在一起的时间,对彼此来说都是让自己成长的经验.
but Time we spend together, those experience made us grow.
爱让人忘了自己,爱让人肝肠寸断;
Love, made people lose themselves, Love, brought sadness;
但我们都忘了爱让人长大,爱让人变坚强.
But, we never realize that love gave us the power to grow and be strong.
我爱你,是不二的事实;
i love you, this is nothing but the truth;
你再次回到他身边,没有改变;
again, yuo went back to his side, nothing changed;
唯一的改变是当你再受伤回来,我已经不在原地等你.
the only change is that, the next time you come back getting hurt, i won't be waiting at the very place for you.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment