Monday, January 29, 2007

I love you .....i really do


I
can only give my life,
and show you all I am
in the breath ,I breathe.
I will promise you my heart ,
and give you all you need ,if it takes some time.
and if you tell me you don't need me anymore....
that our love won't last forever,
I will ask you for a chance to try again ,

to make our life a little better,

I love you,
say we're together ,say we're together ,
I love you,I need you forever ,
you and me.

You say you hardly know,exactly who I am ,
So hard to understand ,

but I,I knew right from the start,the way I felt inside,if you read my mind .
And if you tell me you don't need me anymore....
And that our love won't last forever,

I will ask you for a chance to try again,to make our love a little better.
I love you ,say we're together ,say we've together ,
I love you ,I need you forever ,you and me,



No comments: