Monday, July 9, 2007

ThIs song

Let this song, keep playing on repeat all night;

No one is wrong in story,

Is just that we get the chance to learn,

A chance to look at things clearer;

One chance to look at things that we never knew.

There’s nothing more to say,

Don’t say anything at this moment;

Let us be silent,

Our last hug, hug tightly;

The ending of our love.

Memories blast out in one second, all at once,

How to stop tears from flowing?

To hold tears back, don’t want to be seen crying,

Is it the best?

To look back at our old memories and feel sad about it?

We will be going different paths from this second onwards.

Steps that you left in my heart, steps that we left in each other’s heart.

How are we to ignore them? To treat it as never happened?

I don’t blame now, I’m thinking of the beginning,

Those days are the one I put my blame on;

Who turn their back on the other; and who was being stupid and dumb?

Time to be clear, am I awake yet?

The more I try to run away from these memories, the more I sink deep in to it;

Turning round and round, who will be the one that u you remember?

IS the show over yet?

Why is that that it ended this way? Looking at the swollen and red eyes;

Tears dropping,

Looking at the comedy turning to a sad story;

How are we to continue?

We can only keep the song playing and playing on repeat.

I can only listen harder and harder to the song,

You were like a part of my life, love was so sweet;

Like life belongs to the both of us; But now there’s nothing left but memories.

When the show is over, what have u left behind?

There’s no turning back,

The decision made hearts light,

When it is dark in the night;

When the heart turn back looking upon life,

There’ll be this one song playing again and again on repeat.

The moment that we went apart, it was the time that we went free,

It was the time that we set out heart free.

Memories are like stories, is just like a movie;

Now that I know, it will always touch my heart.

The show is over now; hurting in the heart is inevitable.

The scar that was left behind,

Let this song, echo around my head.

I tried to be happy, to stay happy every day every second;

There was once a time, that we were happy every moment,

How many times this song will play? There are just too many things that we can’t let go;

Lyrics are cutting my heart like blades, rhythms made my tears drop;

Since when is it that the memories start to freeze, like a closet that would never be open again;

From loving dreams to a mutual understanding of our matters, to the left of silence;

Let time deals with all the damage that had been done,

When the movie is over, memories are left at the corner,

Don’t turn back; don’t take the wrong path again.

And me, I can only turn away without walking back.

A puzzle cannot be completed without a template,

I wish you be living a happy life.

Is there a song that you let you start thinking, that will bring back all memories?

Is there a song that you will pretend not to hear it when it is being played?

When you listen to it , tears start to flow, but you just can’t lay your finger on the STOP button?

Is there such a song that we share out stories in it?

Now that we’re no longer there, the song stays there; the memories stay there.

Just let the song, keep playing tonight.

There’s nothing to be said, silence is a lot better for the situation.

Let us remain this way,

Memories is showing like a movie,

It will touch my heart always,

Just let this song, stay playing and echoing in my head.

No comments: