Thursday, April 12, 2007

i like you

i like the way u look at me and smile when our eyes meet durin class

i like the way u sit near me, talkin softly like a small girl

i like the way u look at me


i like the way you say hi to me

i like that way u try to act cute, when u r already cute

i like the way u look at me, put ur head down....lookin a bit afraid, carefully sayin sorry to me

i like the way we walk side by side and you say nothing

i like the way you try your best to whack me, and it doesn't hurt

i like the way you smile when i pretend that i'm in pain although i'm not cuz it doen't hurt at all

i like the way you look when i get you something you like

i like the way you try to look angry when you know you are not at all

i like the way you look good in anything,

i like u for the way u are...

i like you cuz u're who you are, pure and clear,

i like you the way when i try to trick you and you play along with it,

i like the way you say no,but i still walk you to your car,

i like the way we walk to buy food,

i like the way you look at me and blink your eyes,

i like the way you are happy to watch horror movie,

i like the way when i'm with you, you bring sunshine everywhere,

i like the way you are always smiling,

i like the way you have tears in your eyes but you try to act strong,


RE:
i like it when u try so hard but never ask anything in return,

i like it when you wipe my tears away when i'm down,

i like it when you try hard to trick me but fail,

i like how you look to d back of d class,and how you come round to find me,

i like how you tease me bout being a lil child,

i like you making extra effort to walk me to my car,

i like the way you crouch down when you watch horror movie,

i like the way you keep quiet when you hav something in mind,

i like how other ppl tellme bout ur change when i'm not round,

i like how you notive lil things bout me,

i like how u set ur wallpaper to our pic and how u changed ur ringtone to my favourite song

i like how you buy me food and collect exam docket without me askin...




I like, I like.....
this is sth emo and sweet....

No comments: