Monday, March 12, 2007

black wing黑色翅膀

my wings turn black, dark age is coming towards me and i went straight down...
people say wat is the meaing of losing?
so i ask ...what is the meaning if gaining?
between the thin line of taking and gaining, i fell....i dropped.....
my wings turned black.....
a fallen angel.
is scary, is makin people feel the difference in me...
i crashed, hurting myself...
and i stood up, making an contract with the devil, i've sold my soul to the devil.
SInce ancient, goin into an contract with the devil is not a good thing...
i know, but this is the onyl way to save myself.
LAsing or Gaining.....
In this world, there is balance, in order to take u have to give.....
and i've made my choice....
黑暗天使,
染黑的翅膀...我堕落了...
重重的摔倒...
得到之余还要付出, 这代价...我做了选择,
我和恶魔做了交易,出卖了我的灵魂,背叛了我的原则.
堕落天使,
染黑了翅膀,心竟然还在滴着红红的血?

No comments: