Saturday, March 3, 2007

To eat the fruit of autumn during summer

I’m a person that has a strong sense of myself,

People around me said, I magnify happiness and sadness around me;

True, I’m this kind of person…I don’t deny it…

And maybe is because of this, I just need a small matter to make me feel very happy

In the same way, I can be wounded easily, even by a small matter…

To GIVE or To TAKE, I have to make choice of my happiness and sorrow ness….

Unfortunately, my happiness brings her sadness,

That’s why, I choose to let go…

Although I’m not willing to GIVE, but I’ll let everything go, leaving nothing behind

This is the only way I can show my love to her.

The cut in my heart, is it sweet? Or is it bitter?

I do not know; I’m not sure either…

Because I know, BOTH OF US does not mean the two of us, I wish her well

Letting go my heart, is it really a let go for me?

I doubt I can face other people the same way, I doubt I can ever treat her the same…

Am I magnifying happiness? Or my sadness? I do not know,

Cuz I cant feel anything, or should I say what kind of feeling should I have?

Between me and her, him and her; me and him, him and her….

There’s a sense of simple in the complicated situation.

To eat the fruit of autumn during summer, the only taste one can get is bitter…

No comments: